Sinergitas Self-Regulated dan Kemandirian Belajar Terhadap Prestasi Belajar Bahasa Arab

anifatus Saidah

Abstract


This study aims to reveal the synergy of the relationship between self-regulated learning and learning independence of Arabic learning achievement among students of Madrasah Aliyah Muʹallimat Muhammadiyah Yogyakarta 2015/2016 academic year.

This research is a regression analysis research with quantitative approach. The population in this study were students of Class X Multilingual MA Muʹallimat Muhammadiyah Yogyakarta 2015/2016 academic year. The sampling technique is a purposive sampling technique that is 120 students in multilingual classes which are divided into 3 classes, namely classes C, D and E who settled in the dormitory. This was done with a variety of considerations including the ability of researchers in terms of objectives, energy and time. The method of data collection is done by using observations, questionnaires / questionnaires, and documentation. To test the reliability of the instrument, it uses a validity and reliability test. Data analysis was performed using SPSS version 22.00.

The results of this study state that there is a significant synergy between self-regulated learning and learning independence of the Arabic learning achievement of MA Muʹallimat Muhammadiyah Yogyakarta students. Self-regulated learning (X1) contributed 28.2%, the contribution of learning independence (X2) was 18.5% and the contribution of both together was 11.9% while the remaining 88.1% was influenced by other variables outside Research such as motivation, discipline, learning environment, methods, teaching style of teachers, supporting facilities and learning facilities. Of all the factors that support the success of learning achievement also requires strategies and persistent efforts in learning.

 


Keywords


Keywords: self-regulated learning, learning independence and learning achievement.

References


Abdul Wahab Muhbib. Epistemologi dan Metodologi Pembelajaran Bahasa Arab. Jakarta: UIN Jakarta Press. 2008.

Arikunto, Suharsimi. Prosedur Penelitian Suatu Pendekatan Praktik. Jakarta: PT.Rineka Cipta. 2010.

Ali Mohammad dan Mohammad Asrori, Psikologi Remaja Perkembangan Peserta Didik, Jakarta: PT. Bumi Aksara, 2006.

Asyrofi, Syamsudin. Analisis Teks Book. Yogyakarta: UIN Sunan Kalijaga Press. 1988.

Diknas. Kamus Besar Bahasa Indonesia. Jakarta: Balai Pustaka. 2005.

Fasikhah, Siti Suminarti dan Siti Fatimah. Self-Regulated Learning dalam Meningkatkan Prestasi Akademik pada Mahasiswa, dalam Jurnal Ilmiah Psikologi Terapan. pdf. diunduh pada 15 Nov 2015.

Maemun, Muhammad. Pengaruh Kemandirian Belajar dan Fasilitas Belajar di Rumah Dengan Prestasi Belajar Biologi Siswa Kelas X MAN Wonokromo. Yogyakarta. 2007.

M. Dalyono, Psikologi Pendidikan. Jakarta: Rineka Cipta. 2009.

Mudjiman, Haris. Belajar Mandiri. Surakarta: LPP UNS dan UNS Press. 2008.

Nugroho. Self-Regulated Learning Anak Berbakat. Jakarta: Direktorat Pendidikan Luar Biasa, 2004.

Salim, Emil. Sumber Daya Manusia Dalam Perspektif, Jakarta: Gramedia, 1991.

Schunk, D.H. dan B.J. Zimmerman. Self-regulated Learning: From Teaching to Self-Reflective Practice. New York: The Guilford Press. 1998.

Suryabrata, Sumadi. Psikologi Pendidikan. Jakarta: PT. Raja Grafindo. 2006.

Suyono dan Hariyanto, Belajar dan Pembelajaran: Teori dan Konsep Dasar. Bandung: PT. Remaja Rosda Karya Offset – Bandung. 2011.

Syah, Muhibbin. Psikologi Pendidikan dengan Pendidikan Baru. Bandung: PT. Remaja Rosda Karya. 2008.

S. Margono, Metode Penelitian Pendidikan, Jakarta: PT.Rineka Cipta, 2004.

Umar dan La Sulo. Pengantar Pendidikan. Jakarta: PT. Rineka Cipta. 2005.

Zimmerman, B.J. A Social Cognitive View of Self -Regulated Academic Learning. Journal of Educational Psychology. 1989.




DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.21043/arabia.v12i1.7467

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.


Indexed By:

http://journal.stainkudus.ac.id/indexing/moraref.jpghttp://journal.stainkudus.ac.id/indexing/googlescholar.jpghttp://journal.stainkudus.ac.id/indexing/mende.jpghttp://journal.stainkudus.ac.id/indexing/ipi.jpghttp://journal.stainkudus.ac.id/indexing/17.jpg

Creative Commons License
Arabia : Jurnal Pendidikan Bahasa Arab by Program Studi Pendidikan Bahasa Aarab Jurusan Tarbiyah STAIN Kudus is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License..