Please LOGIN or REGISTER to make submission
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Manuscripts have never been posted or published in other publications, whether print or electronic.
- The topic of the manuscript should be in accordance with the scope or aim and scope of the Community Development Journal, which is the science of documentation, information, and libraries.
- Abstract manuscript written in two languages (English and Indonesian)
- Keywords or script keywords written in English, the number of keywords at least three and a maximum of seven keywords
- The manuscript is written and compiled according to the template of the Community Development Journal
- Number of pages of manuscripts between 15-25 pages or 4000-6000 words
- Sources of citations or bibliography of at least 10 titles of scientific literature (80% primary sources of reference and 20% secondary sources) Primary reference consists of journals, proceedings, research reports, thesis, dissertations, secondary references, such as general books And internet resources.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
Nama dan alamat email yang dikirimkan ke portal jurnal ini akan digunakan secara khusus hanya untuk keperluarn jurnal ini dan tidak akan digunakan untuk keperluan lain atau disebarkan ke pihakk lain.