Please LOGIN or REGISTER to make submission
Equilibrium journal issued by the Department of Islamic Economics, Pascasarjana, IAIN Kudus, periodically (every 6 months) in June and December to disseminate information about the study of knowledge Islamic economics in the form of conceptual studies and research results.
The paper sent to our redaction will be considered for publication if meeting the following criteria:
All manuscripts must be submitted to the equilibrium Editorial Office by Online Submission at the E-Journal portal address: http://journal.stainkudus.ac.id/index.php/equilibrium/user/register, where author register as Author and/or offered as Reviewer by online. If authors have any problems with the online submission, please contact Editorial Office at the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The following documents should accompany the manuscripts submitted by online through online submission interface (as supplementary files):
- Signed Copyright Transfer Agreement (CTA) form originally (scan the document after signed)download
- A covering letter outlines the basic findings of the paper and its significance.
Three types of manuscripts are acceptable for publication: Original Research Articles, Review Articles, and Short Communication.
2. Manuscript Template
3. Reviewing of manuscripts
Every submitted paper is independently reviewed by at least two peer-reviewers with a double-blind review. The Decision for publication, amendment, or rejection is based upon their reports/recommendations. If two or more reviewers consider a manuscript unsuitable for publication in this journal, a statement explaining the basis for the decision will be sent to the authors within four weeks of the submission date.
4. Revision of manuscripts
Manuscripts sent back to the authors for revision should be returned to the editor without delay. Revised manuscripts can be sent to the editorial office through the Online Submission Interface (http://journal.stainkudus.ac.id/index.php/equilibrium). The revised manuscripts returned later than three weeks will be considered as new submissions.
5. Editorial Office of Equilibrium Journal
All correspondences should be sent to the following Editorial Office:
Dr. Siti Amaroh, S.E., MSi.
Program Studi Ekonomi Syariah Pascasarjana IAIN KUDUS
Gedung Pascasarjana, Institut Agama Islam Negeri (IAIN) Kudus
Jalan Conge Ngembalrejo Kotak Pos 51 Kudus 59322
tel / fax : 0291-432677 / 0291-432677
6. Guideline for Online Submission
an author should first register as Author and/or is offered as Reviewer through the following address: http://journal.stainkudus.ac.id/index.php/equilibrium/user/register
The author should fulfill the form as detail as possible where the star marked form must be entered. After all form textbox was filled, the Author clicks on the “Register” button to proceed with the registration. Therefore, the Author is brought to an online author submission interface where Author should click on “New Submission”. In the Start, a New Submission section, click on “’ Click Here’: to go to step one of the five-step submission process”. The following are five steps in the online submission process:
- Step 1 - Starting the Submission: Select the appropriate section of the journal, i.e. Original Research Articles, Review Article, or Short Communication. Thus, the author must check-mark on the submission checklists.
- Step 2 – Uploading the Submission: To upload a manuscript to this journal, click Browse on the Upload submission file item and choose the manuscript document file to be submitted, then click the Upload button.
- Step 3 – Entering Submission’s Metadata: In this step, detail authors metadata should be entered including a marked corresponding author. After that, manuscript title and abstract must be uploaded by copying the text and paste in the textbox including keywords and authors must include an active phone number.
- Step 4 – Uploading Supplementary Files: Supplementary file should be uploaded including Covering/Submission Letter, and Signed Copyright Transfer Agreement Form. Therefore, click on the Browse button, choose the files, and then click on the Upload button.
- Step 5 – Confirming the Submission: The author should final check the uploaded manuscript documents in this step. To submit the manuscript to Equilibrium journal, click Finish Submission button after the documents are true. The corresponding author or the principal contact will receive an acknowledgment by email and will be able to view the submission’s progress through the editorial process by logging in to the journal web address site.
After this submission, the Authors who submit the manuscript will get a confirmation email about the submission. Therefore, Authors can track their submission status at any time by logging in to the online submission interface. The submission tracking includes a status of manuscript review and editorial process.
7. Management Software
every manuscript sent in the equilibrium journal other than reviewed, in the preparation of both the quotation and reference is expected to use supporting software such as Mendeley, Endnotes, Zotero, Grammarly, and others. but also checking similarity so that the quality and originality of the article can be accounted for using Turnitin software with a maximum limit of 20% similarity.
Equilibrium Jurnal Ekonomi Syariah by Pascasarjana IAIN Kudus is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.