Please LOGIN or REGISTER to make submission
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is one a half spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
Esoterik : Jurnal Prodi Akhlak dan Tasawuf by Prodi Akhlak Tasawuf Jurusan Ushuluddin STAIN Kudus is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors and editors will safeguard each other's privacy to avoid all forms of copyright infringement, such as duplication, fabrication, falsification, and plagiarism.